Taking on the challenge of Zero Customer Claims
For IDEC, which holds a motto of "Customer First," a primary goal for product quality is ease of use.
With a view that user friendliness is attained by satisfying the ever changing needs of customers and society, we have set guidelines and mechanisms to assure quality in all of our processes, including engineering, manufacturing, sales and distribution.
In our effort to reach zero customer claims, we are constantly improving our management system by focusing on quality assurance.
Product Assurance System
IDEC is known for "High Quality" throughout the world.
- Global Product Assurance
- Setting and managing the quality standards and rules throughout IDEC in an effort to assure the high quality of our products on a global basis.
- Inspection and Testing
- Evaluating and analyzing new products and existing products. Analyzing claims, identifying causes and taking necessary actions swiftly in coordination with manufacturing quality assurance personnel.
- Manufacturing Quality Assurance
- Rapid quality checks at manufacturing locations immediately upon receipt of customer claims. Responding quickly, improving products, and monitoring adherence to established manufacturing standards.
- Standards Management
- Obtaining new industrial standards and specifications, having products certified by standards organizations, maintaining certifications and auditing.
Claim processing system at IDEC
Claims are processed expeditiously through information sharing and coordinated efforts among different functions overseen by the Risk Management Committee, chaired by the CEO, which has the ultimate decision making power.